Are you passionate about marketing, communication strategy, and content design? Are you motivated by challenges, variety, and learning? If you are a young and motivated student who wants to apply the acquired knowledge in a real business case, we have the right position for you! We are hiring a trainee to join our project team and help us develop our marketing strategy. You will report directly to the project manager and will support a number of projects with varying degrees of complexity. You will get a chance to use the theories you have acquired during your studies within an international team.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Contribute to the design and implementation of our digital marketing strategy;
- Work on the definition and execution of digital marketing campaigns;
- Create engaging content and develop social media channels;
- Contribute to the development of brand awareness and online reputation;
- Support Test-and-Learn initiatives in an online and offline setting;
- Support market research to evaluate the viability and desirability of new products or services.
WHAT WILL HELP YOU TO FULFIL YOUR ROLE
- A running study in marketing, economics, business administration, communications, or similar subjects;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills;
- Ability to work effectively with management and as part of a team to meet targets;
- Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Business proficiency in English. German and Italian are desirable;
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A multitude of demanding projects in an international context;
- A flat hierarchy, which will not be tied up in politics;
- An International work environment;
- Professional in-house training programs, including “on the job”, constructive feedback and coaching;
- Autonomy in your day-to-day processes.
Part-Time / Internship (15-20 hours / week). Duration: 3 Months.
Information Technology, Financial Services
Munich (Germany) or Remote
Francesco di Cugno
Convolut GmbH | Radlkoferstr 2 | 81373 München