Are you motivated by challenges, variety, and learning? If you are a young professional who wants to start a career in IT, we have the right position for you! We are hiring a Junior Project Management Officer to join our project team in Munich. You will report directly to the project manager and support various projects with varying degrees of complexity. You are the business key contact and act as an interface between business and IT.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
– Supporting the Project Manager in managing projects, including stakeholder relationships and deliverables time, cost, and quality requirements;
– Participate in cross-functional working group sessions to translate business requirements into system specifications;
– Assist with the functional documentation of customer business requirements;
– Support user acceptance testing and address investigation of questions, issues, and defects;
– Managing the expectations and satisfaction of clients, project sponsors, and stakeholders.
WHAT WILL HELP YOU TO FULFILL YOUR ROLE
– A university degree in an analytical field e.g., Economics, Engineering, Business, Finance, or related fields;
– Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills;
– Ability to work effectively with management and be part of a team to meet targets;
– Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions;
– Strong attention to detail;
– Good communication skills, both written and verbal;
– Business proficiency in English and German is a must. Proficiency in Italian is desired.
WHAT WE OFFER
– A multitude of demanding projects in an international context;
- Transparent career program;
– Professional in-house training programs, including on-the-job, constructive feedback, and coaching;
– A flat hierarchy, which will not be tied up in politics;
– Autonomy in your day-to-day processes.
– Access to company benefits programs, including discounts and VIP memberships;
- Drinks and snacks in our offices;
Information Technology, Financial Services
Francesco di Cugno
Convolut GmbH | Radlkoferstr 2 | 81373 München
tel: (+49) (0) 89 80035334