Are you ready for your business analysis journey? Are you motivated by challenges, variety, and learning? If you are a young and motivated working student who wants to start a career in CIO Advisory, Business & Data Analysis, we have the right position for you! We are hiring an Intern or Working Student with a focus on Business & Data Analysis to join our project team in Munich. You will report directly to the project manager and will support a number of projects with varying degrees of complexity. The duration of the internship is 3 months with a possibility of extension.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Analyze large, unstructured, and complex financial data sets identifying data anomalies, issues, and approaches to resolve discrepancies;
- Participate in cross-functional working group sessions to translate business requirements into system specifications;
- Assist with the functional documentation of customer business requirements
Conduct user acceptance testing and support investigation of questions, issues, and defects;
- Ensure compliance with policies, standards, and regulatory requirements
Managing the production of deliverables to time, cost and quality requirements;
- Managing the expectations and satisfaction of the project’s sponsor and stakeholders.
WHAT WILL HELP YOU TO FULFILL YOUR ROLE
- A university degree (or running study) in an analytical field – e.g. Economics, Engineering, Business, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance or related field;
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills;
- Ability to work effectively with management and part of a team to meet targets;
- Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Good communication skills both in written and verbal;
- Experience in one analytical programming language like SQL, SAS, Python, or similar is preferred;
- Business proficiency in English and German. Proficiency in Italian is desirable;
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A multitude of demanding projects in an international context;
- A flat hierarchy, which will not be tied up in politics;
- Professional in-house training programs, including “on the job”, constructive feedback and coaching;
- Autonomy in your day-to-day processes.
Part-Time / Internship (15-20 hours / week). Duration: 3+ Months
Information Technology, Financial Services
Francesco di Cugno
Convolut GmbH | Radlkoferstr 2 | 81373 München
mobile: (+49) (0) 171 7883610
tel: (+49) (0) 89 80035334
fax: (+49) (0) 89 99964521