Are you passionate of marketing, communication strategy, content design? Are you motivated by challenges, variety, and learning? If you are a young and motivated student who wants to apply the acquired knowledge in a real business case, we have the right position for you! We are hiring a trainee to join our project team in Munich and help us developing our marketing strategy. You will report directly to the project manager and will support a number of projects with varying degrees of complexity. You will get a chance to use the theories you have acquired during your studies within an international team.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Provide assistance by performing statistical analyses;
- Support market researches to evaluate the viability and desirability of new products or services;
- Analyse, process, and visualize accounting data;
- Must be willing to sign an NDA
WHAT WILL HELP YOU TO FULFIL YOUR ROLE
- A running study in marketing, economics, business administration, communications, or a similar subjects.
- Excellent communication skills both in written and verbal;
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills;
- Ability to work effectively with management and part of a team to meet targets;
- Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Business proficiency in English. German is desirable;
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A multitude of demanding projects in an international context;
- A flat hierarchy, which will not be tied up in politics;
- Professional in-house training programs, including “on the job”, constructive feedback and coaching;
- Autonomy in your day-to-day processes.
Part-Time / Internship (15-20 hours / week). Duration: 3+ Months
The internship will be unpaid. You will have the opportunity to meet and work with professionals coming from the whole europen area.
Information Technology, Financial Services
Munich (Germany) or Remote
Francesco di Cugno
Convolut GmbH | Radlkoferstr 2 | 81373 München
mobile: (+49) (0) 171 7883610
tel: (+49) (0) 89 80035334
fax: (+49) (0) 89 99964521